Oil and Gas investment opportunities
in Iran and Mideast, Since the Iran is Turnpike of the Middle East. These days, large investors in world are looking the great and unique facilities Iranian market.
Iran is an energy superpower and the Petroleum industry
in Iran plays an important part in it. Iran is the fourth largest producer of crude oil in the world and has the highest rate in the world's proven reserves of natural gas.
- As of January this year, Iran’s estimated proved natural gas reserves were 1.193 trillion ft3.
- Iran holds 17% of the world’s proved natural gas reserves and more than one third of OPEC’s.
- Iran’s natural gas resources are abundant, and although exportation for new resources is not a priority for the Iranian government, a number of new finds have been announced recently.
- Iran’s dry natural gas production has rapidly increased to more than 5.6 trillion ft3 in 2012.
- Iran is the world’s third largest dry natural gas producer and accounted for nearly 5% of the world’s dry natural gas production in 2012.