Investing in Iran and Middle East in Oil and Gas
sector, Iran is the fourth largest producer of crude oil in the world and has the highest rate in the world proven reserves of natural gas. Due to the Iran and Middle East have rich sources of oil and gas and Despite having specialized knowledge necessary in this section, Sara investment company
addition identify profitable investment opportunities
in oil, gas and petrochemical, To implementation of development plans. Investors who are looking for projects in Oil and Gas sector can be Contact
with Sara investment company
- As of January this year, Iran’s estimated proved natural gas reserves were 1.193 trillion ft3.
- Iran holds 17% of the world’s proved natural gas reserves and more than one third of OPEC’s.
- Iran’s natural gas resources are abundant, and although exportation for new resources is not a priority for the Iranian government, a number of new finds have been announced recently.
- Iran’s dry natural gas production has rapidly increased to more than 5.6 trillion ft3 in 2012.
- Iran is the world’s third largest dry natural gas producer and accounted for nearly 5% of the world’s dry natural gas production in 2012.